Latest Photos :
.

MARIAH CAREY NEW JUDGE FOR AMERICAN IDOL

It’s been confirmed that Mariah Carey is the new judge of American Idol for a whooping $12 million!!!! Well I am excited for this & I also wonder how DIVA Mariah will do on Idol. In the past, the female judges Paula and JLo have been far better performers (dancer/stage presence) than singers. Mariah is a 100% power house singer and a living legend. Maybe this is the change that Idol needs!  Mariah had this to say about joining American Idol:
“I can’t wait to get started in a couple months.”“As a singer, songwriter and producer, it’s going to be fun and rewarding to help find new talent and give back with ‘American Idol,’” “I’m currently in the studio working on my new album and its first single, ‘Triumphant,’ which will be out early next month. I can’t wait to channel my creative energy as a part of this show which is a massive global phenomenon.”
Mariah will defientely make us tune in! I wonder who the other host will be.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Hot Girls Photos - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger Template